Wish List

Hello everyone.

Here I am writing my first blog post as I watch an old repeat of four weddings on a Monday morning. I have recently been saving up all my money despite the temptation 

I simply love window shopping, keeping wishlists and seeing how they change.

So here are the things I have been eyeing up over the last couple of weeks.

Firstly I will start with my makeup wants.


1. Too Faced natural eyes palette.
£29




These beautiful romantic shades suit every eye colour. The top row dedicated for the day are all beautiful matte shades which remind me of the naked basics palette. The second row called Classic are low profile shimmery shades perfect for a simple yet gorgeous day look. The third row is a more night look version of the middle row, the colours are like an upgrade. The shade Nude Beach catches my eye the most. Its a beautiful pink slightly champagne shade with a beautiful wet look shimmer and would look great on it's own and compliment my brown eyes perfectly.

2. Black Converse
£45
Everyone needs a pair of converse and with the summer coming up and my white ones totally ruined I suppose it's reasonable for me to treat myself.

3. Real techniques expert face brush.
£8.99


I'm almost certain you know what this is an what it's used for. I have wanted this for ages but unfortunately  the Superdrug in the area doesn't sell them. The bristles are soft and it has been said they don't shed, that's double thumbs up from me!

4. Topshop MOM JEANS
£40

You either love these or hate them. These oversized 80s/90s jeans will look gorgeous this spring and summer. I have wanted them for ages but seeing as they are quite pricey I've been holding back for some time.

5.Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner 
£7.99  

I have seen some very good reviews on this eyeliner. I couldn't find a clear picture of the plum one but that is the one I want. I don't usually wear bright colours on my eyes, especially pinks and purples because it's very easy to go wrong with them and end up looking like you have a black eye. However the colour of this is very neutral and not obvious at all. Plum and purples compliment brown eyes the best so I would love to give it a try.
 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
These are the most permanent items on my wishlist that have stayed on for the longest. I have been saving up so keep your eyes peeled for some hauls and reviews.

xox

*note these are not my pictures, I do NOT own them and simply found them on trusty old Google.

Comments